Friday, July 18, 2008

Callaway's 7th Birthday!







I can't believe my baby is 7! Wow, how time flies!
We had a great day! Callaway sweet friend Emma came over in the morning and we headed to the movies to see Journey into the Center of the Earth. The girls loved it!
After the movies, they played and then we hit the Mexican restuarant and pigged out! Callaway, Breland and Emma get a little tasting of a Sopapia! They thought it was the greatest. Following supper we came home and ate the homemade cake I enjoyed making for callaway. It was yummy. It was a "sleepover" cake with the girls in a sleeping bag. Immediately following cake we were going to go to a play. Well, we did not make it because our sweet friend fell from the trampolin and fractured her arm!!! What a memorible birthday. We are praying that Emma's arm will heal strong and fast. That was our day! Now we are chillin' on the couch. Happy Birthday, Callaway!


1 comment:

Jill said...

I love these pictures. What a cute birthday party. The cake is awesome. You are so creative. Glad to be blogging with you now!