Enjoy Life Everyday...
Taken from the "Fish" philosophy...remember to:
Play, Be There, Make their day, and Choose your attitude! God bless you and your family. -Mary Heather
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Burkley Ann is growing soooo fast! She will be 6 months old on February 8th. She is still a wonderful, delight to have in our lives. She started eating foods and loves them! Carrots are a favorite. She should have abs of steal because she tries to sit up constantly. She also has forgone the Binky and has opted for the middle and ring fingers on her right hand. Her favorite is chasing every bite with them. It makes for a messy meal time!
- Teaching school has been great! I love where I am and thank everyone for all your prayers. I feel like I am where He needed me to be. - Callaway will be starting 1st grade this school year and is real excited! She is reading and I am so proud of her! - Breland will be attending 4K - she missed kindergarten by 24 days. I am glad though. One more year can't hurt! - Burkley Ann is on the move and is the most curious little thing I have ever seen. She is little Miss Nosey! - I am working on Christmas ornaments slowly but surely. I pray I can get it all done by December 1! - Callaway is singing a solo part of Away in a Manger at church and she is still active in her theater group. - Breland is taking gymnastics and LOVES it!
Ole'
Callaway and Mac
Senoritas!
What's up, Mommy?
We are getting there!
Burkley Ann was ready!
I love this place!
Sink Baby!
Future Reader!
Van Gogh in the Making!
Help me, Callaway!
Love my fingers!
Playing in the snow!
Say Cheese!
Silly Girl!
Bundle of Love!
Goofy!
Visit our family!
Visit us on line anytime. Thank you for letting us share our life with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment