The girls love going to the Pink Palace to see Santa and to ride the escalator! It is so weird to go there now. When I was a child, it seemed so huge and so amazing. If only we could view things like a child all the time!
Getting there was quite fun! I had them all dressed up to match and while getting into the car they decided to play in the front yard which was muddy from the 3 days of rain! Well, I grabbed the first thing I saw in their closets and ditched the matching idea! It was worth a shot...with three children, I have learned that things are not always going to be like I imagine!
Matching or not, they were able to visit Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.
Getting there was quite fun! I had them all dressed up to match and while getting into the car they decided to play in the front yard which was muddy from the 3 days of rain! Well, I grabbed the first thing I saw in their closets and ditched the matching idea! It was worth a shot...with three children, I have learned that things are not always going to be like I imagine!
Matching or not, they were able to visit Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment